Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Necklace Infatuation

Ladies, remembered that in a previous post I mentioned about my recent obsession with necklaces, well today I want to show you some of my recent purchases, and you must be asking me where did you buy them? ok, ok, I hear you: ANTHROPOLOGIE is the store where I got it, on sale for just $29, and you know their jewelry is expensive, so I took advantage of the sale. Here is a close up look:

      Candy Cluster Pendant Necklace







Also I want to show you this gorgeous Anthropologie necklace, which I swear I could sleep with it on. But of course since this is not in stores anymore I have to google all over the web and found it in Ebay:
                 

                       
                       
                              Kulfi Strands Necklace


These are only a few of what I got recently, soon I'll show you how I managed to organize everything.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment