Monday, September 2, 2013

I couldn't resist

I don't know how many of you have been in my position... I guess I know, a lot of us!!! But as soon as I saw these gorgeous sandals I couldn't resist, I gave up. I have to buy them, they really called my name. Yeah, I know summer is almost  over but in Florida is always summer, so we can wear sandals all year long.
By now you just want to know where I bought these gorgeous sandals? ANTHROPOLOGIE Well,  I just placed my order online so don't miss out, there is just a few sizes left in gold color, so run and don't miss it, check it out now!!




What did you get to buy this Labor day weekend?

And always remember; Be beautiful inside, in your hearts, with the lasting charm of a gentle and quiet spirit that is so precious to God. 1 Peter 3;4

No comments:

Post a Comment