Wednesday, January 15, 2014

POP OF COLOR "in your lips"

Recently I'm all about pink, "hot pink", not only in my outfits, but for my lips, it used to be a very girly color, but not anymore. This is my new favorite color, that I wear almost everyday:





No matter what is your skin color, PINK  lipstick is for women's of all skin tone and isn't going away any time soon, is going to be around for a while, and that is a good thing, if you like it as much as me. If you are a little reluctant, don't be shy, and step out of your comfort zone and add some color to your lips with PINK
Here some Famous who say:  "WELCOME PINK" 
Like Jessica Alba, Leona Lewis, Jennifer Hudson, Rihanna and Beyonce.





                      
              Try it, I'm sure you will love it too! Would you dare to  wear a bold lipstick? 

No comments:

Post a Comment